[PLUG] Last call before canceling Advanced Topics (Monday 4:45)

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Tue May 14 17:56:55 UTC 2002

Zot> After receiving no commitments for 3 months, and having no
Zot> speaker for this week, unless I here by tomorrow (Tues) noon,
Zot> [...]

Just wanted to put people on notice that I have recruited a speaker
for tomorrow night's meeting.  Tentatively, it is Ken Dickey giving a
demo on "Squeak Smalltalk".  He was the "language geek" that came and
"heckled" at the Ruby talk a few months ago.  Just waiting for he and
Zot to get connected and work out the details, but I've talked to him
and he seems willing.

Watch this space for further announcements.

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible