[PLUG] Last call before canceling Advanced Topics (Monday 4:45)

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue May 14 21:16:34 UTC 2002

Zot> After receiving no commitments for 3 months, and having no
Zot> speaker for this week, unless I here by tomorrow (Tues) noon,
Zot> [...]

Russell> Just wanted to put people on notice that I have recruited a speaker
Russell> for tomorrow night's meeting.  Tentatively, it is Ken Dickey giving a
Russell> demo on "Squeak Smalltalk".  He was the "language geek" that came and
Russell> "heckled" at the Ruby talk a few months ago.  Just waiting for he and
Russell> Zot to get connected and work out the details, but I've talked to him
Russell> and he seems willing.

Russell> Watch this space for further announcements.

Gah.  Something I really would have wanted to see, and now I'm double-booked,
doing my own presentation for PM.ORG.

Too many ORGs. :)