[PLUG] killing "D" state processes?

Dan Young dan_young at parkrose.k12.or.us
Tue May 14 22:43:27 UTC 2002

I'll second this question as I'm having a similar problem w/ a stuck mt
process. Same story, I can get the tape out, but mt lives on. Subsequent
  mt stuff says /dev/nst0 is busy/unavailable. Shoot, a guy could have a
pretty good time in Vegas if he knew how to kill a rogue mt process.

Thanks,

-Dan Young
-Parkrose School District