[PLUG] Lilo Warning: Int 0x13 function

Alex Daniloff alex at daniloff.com
Wed May 15 23:36:45 UTC 2002

Hello,
Without lba32 entry it produces these warnings:
Warning: LBA32 addressing assumed
Warning: Int 0x13 function 8 and function 0x48 return different
head/sector geometries for BIOS drive 0x81
Warning: Int 0x13 function 8 and function 0x48 return different
head/sector geometries for BIOS drive 0x82
Warning: Int 0x13 function 8 and function 0x48 return different
head/sector geometries for BIOS drive 0x83
Warning: Int 0x13 function 8 and function 0x48 return different
head/sector geometries for BIOS drive 0x84
Thank you for your response.
Alex