[PLUG] Boot options

Rick Konold cccs at teleport.com
Fri May 17 08:27:06 UTC 2002

Well, I have never done three OS's, but I have done dual boots, and the MBR
always works fine for me, and Grub lists both OS's automagically, while with
LILO I used to have to add Windows by editing (that may have changed with the
newer LILO).  I always thought adding the boot sector was only necessary when
the OS was beyond the 1025 cyl limit, which I don't think is an issue with
newer hardware and OS's.
Rick

On Thursday 16 May 2002 22:22, you hammered the keyboard to write: