[PLUG] Hollywood Theatre rental information (re: Revolution OS)

Matt Alexander m at netpro.to
Sat May 18 05:01:09 UTC 2002

I saw it.  It wasn't that great.  There are interviews with people like
Torvalds and Stallman, there's coverage of a couple events like Linux
World and the Microsoft refund day, there's lots of coverage of happy
Linux companies making Big Bucks during the DotCom boom, and then it ends
with white letters on a black background showing RedHat's and VA's current
stock price, followed by some bad college band playing Stallman's Free
Software song.
~M