[PLUG] Emacs and Gnus.

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Mon May 20 06:33:14 UTC 2002

I'm full of 'em tonight.

So, I'm trying to make mine Gnus for mail.

I was happy to find that I'm familiar with most of the navigation
keybindings in emacs from using pico with pine.

However, for code and most other editting, I've been using vi for
years.

I went through the Tutorial document and got much of the basics of
manipulating windows and files and navigating, but the search info left
something to be desired.

Particularly, I am used to and comfortable with the regular expression
search and replace stuff in vi.  Is there something like that in
emacs?  Particular, I like the idea of specifying ranges of lines to which
one can apply a given regular expression.

Am I just out of luck, there?

And I'd like to use Gnus for mail reading.

Can someone point me to documentation that will help me get Gnus
configured to read my existing mboxen and use gpg?

Thanks.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin