[PLUG] Dialup Server on network with Linksys DSL/Cablemodemrouter

Greg Long linux at maneuveringspeed.com
Mon May 20 14:39:37 UTC 2002

It always seemed like selective quoting, often taking things out of
context - like the press does.  Plus, with the entire message quoted,
you have a chronological record going down the line, which people can
selectively read.

but that's just my $.02.  It does increase the size of the email over
time of course.

Greg