[PLUG] WOT: PHP landing page project...

Brian Horan bhoran at hexdev.com
Tue May 21 01:26:09 UTC 2002

Greetings folks...

Please pardon the OT posting, But I have a question for all of you in the
great Northwest....(I'm in FL)...

Due to the fact that I am under-employed and bored and a tweaker....
I am writing a small system for people who manage a number of domains,
whether they are an opensrs reseller or just have a bunch of domains parked
pointing at an apache server of theirs...

If your interested, please contact me offlist with suggestions, wishlists,
etc....so I can build this stuff into it -- and you can have a free landing
page/logging system....

TIA,

-Brian
--