[PLUG] "No medium found"

Richard Langis richard.langis at sun.com
Tue May 21 17:23:56 UTC 2002

Have you tried a different cd-rom on the same machine?  What about burned
media vs commercial (pressed) media?  Since mount isn't giving the 'fs type
not supported' message, it sounds like the cdrom just isn't able to read the
media inserted.

The cd's are clean and smudge-free, correct?  :)

-R

--
s u n  m i c r o s y s t e m s

   ~ Richard Langis Jr. ~