[PLUG] Where's my new kernel?

D. Cooper Stevenson cooper at linux-enterprise.net
Tue May 21 19:58:57 UTC 2002

Stuart;

Drop the 'make clean' command at the end. Observe:

root at linux-enterprise:/usr/src/linux/arch/i386/boot# ls

    Makefile    bbootsect.o  bootsect.S  bsetup.o  bzImage
    install.sh  tools/
    bbootsect*  bbootsect.s  bsetup*     bsetup.s  compressed/
    setup.S     video.S

root at linux-enterprise:/usr/src/linux# make clean

root at linux-enterprise:/usr/src/linux/arch/i386/boot# ls

    Makefile  bootsect.S  compressed/  install.sh  setup.S  tools/
    video.S

-Cooper