[PLUG] Copy of orginal PLUG Tux image is at www.DavidMandel.com

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Wed May 22 21:33:50 UTC 2002

People sometimes ask me for a copy of the unmodified PLUG Tux - before
it was modified for www.pdxLinux.org.

You can find a copy of the PLUG Tux in the Art_Gallery at www.DavidMandel.com.
I wish the resolution was better, but I believe it was created on screen
at this resolution.  I also wish I could remember who created the PLUG
Tux, but I can't.

                                          Sincerely,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist