[PLUG] Cross platform MD5 utility supporting multiple files?

Miller, Jeremy JMILLER at ci.albany.or.us
Wed May 22 22:20:20 UTC 2002

Off the top of my head... same way you can do it on a linux box.

1.  Install cygwin.  (Including MD5 tools).
2.  Write a batch file that feeds the appropriate commands (or script file)
to the bash shell.

Maybe have it all written to a text file that is pops open in notepad for
them to look at.

I've done stuff like that with cygwin... it works pretty well.

Jeremy