[PLUG] Mozilla

Jon Jacob jon at manymoons.net
Fri May 24 20:30:50 UTC 2002

When I run /usr/lib/mozilla/mozilla-bin, I get:

*** Registering smime account manager extension.

And that is all.  Hum...... and I was wondering why I don't use Mozilla
anymore.

Output from xtrace:

+ cmdname=mozilla
++ dirname /usr/bin/mozilla
++ sed 's#/bin$##'
+ mozprefix=/usr
++ /bin/pwd
+ CCWD=/home/jon/familyattic/businessplan
+ cd /usr
++ /bin/pwd
+ MOZWD=/usr
+ cd /home/jon/familyattic/businessplan
+ mozprefix=/usr
+ ulimit -c 0
+ MOZ_DIST_BIN=/usr/lib/mozilla
+ MOZ_PROGRAM=/usr/lib/mozilla/mozilla-bin
+ MOZ_CLIENT_PROGRAM=/usr/bin/mozilla-xremote-client
+ MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/usr/lib/mozilla
+ export MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME
+ '[' '' ']'
+ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/mozilla:/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
+ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH
+ set_jvm_vars
+ test '!' -L /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/libjavaplugin_oji.so
+ return
++ check_running
++ /usr/bin/mozilla-xremote-client 'ping()'
++ RETURN_VAL=2
++ echo 0
++ return 0
+ ALREADY_RUNNING=0