[PLUG] rc.local question

Abraham Zwygart ziggy at anodizing.com
Fri May 24 22:34:40 UTC 2002

I never thought of putting a sleep statement in the rc.local file.
Also add echo $PATH   and guess what?
The path is not setup??  As soon as I fully qualified where the
program is at  it worked just fine.  How strange that it stopped
working when I upgraded from rh 7.2 to rh 7.3.

Thanks Paul Heinlein for all your help.
Abraham Z.

PS  I will be gone all next week  so if you write back it will
be a Jun 3 before I will see the message.
Thanks again.

--