[PLUG] Printer Suggestions

Andrew Puch aapuch at attbi.com
Sun May 26 19:27:51 UTC 2002

I am looking for a low cost per page with a low cost, I want easy to
refill ink cartages.

I would like to print photos, too.

I have a Apollo-2200 which works great, but the pain of trying to refill
the printer cartage are a pain. I have spilled ink on my self one too
many times.

The Z35 from Lexmark, @ Walmart & Target for $70 does 2400 x 1200 dpi.

Which is better then some photo printers.

Lexmark has the little Penguin on the box, binary only.

I looked at the Epson photo, also at wall mart for $90 ~ $100.

2880 x 720 dpi, the color are separated, so one can refill each color.

The Epson it looks, one can not change the printer head, must send back
to the factory if the head gets messed up :(.

I like the canon 300,
http://consumer.usa.canon.com/printers/s300/index.html#specs

Has a driver for it.
http://www.turboprint.de/turboprint.html