[PLUG] Sound Capture ?

Kyle Accardi sandbox at pacifier.com
Mon May 27 05:27:28 UTC 2002

I've been trying to convince my girlfriend to write me a sound editor
that doesn't suck, but she insists that's too high level for her
interests, she writes drivers.

Dunno what happened stability-wise, but she says that's the way bad
memory allocation works: it'll be fine one day and dump core the next.
  Audacity has improved and I am using the latest version afaik, but
I've always had to cross my fingers.

I'll have to audition the current crop of stuff again and see what
looks promising.

Cheers,
Kyle Accardi