[PLUG] Synchronizing Samba and Windows passwords

Dan Young dan_young at parkrose.k12.or.us
Mon May 27 06:28:38 UTC 2002

I believe you are looking for the windbind stuff in Samba that allows you
to authenicate against a Windows domain controller. Some of this might be
out of date but its a place to start:
http://us1.samba.org/samba/docs/man/winbindd.8.html
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=samba+winbind
http://www.mandrakeuser.org/docs/connect/csamba5.html