[PLUG] Re: Configuring Modem

Bob Pace root1117astix at earthlink.net
Mon May 27 23:39:21 UTC 2002

I went to the tabbed pages, but could not find where there was a place with which
to install the serial port.  Weird.  All I get when I go to internet dialing,
connect, and click on setup is a page which the cursor is blinking on the
initalizing string, which already has "ATZ".  Am unable to find the area where I
can type in the serial port.

Bob Pace