[PLUG] Konsole for Gnome?

Michael Hall mph at puddingbowl.org
Tue May 28 19:07:17 UTC 2002

If the tabbed interface is what you're after, there's:

* multignometerm - a patched version of the basic gnome-terminal program
http://multignometerm.sourceforge.net/

* powershell - which has been doing this for a while but looks like it might
be stalled and never was particulary outstanding
http://powershell.sourceforge.net/

* dzt - which was launched to address stability issues with powershell
http://dzt.sourceforge.net/

fwiw and btw, the generic gnome-terminal uses a factory-server, so the
memory footprint of multiple open windows/sessions is less than it might be
otherwise.

-mph