[PLUG] Your Resume

Alex Daniloff alex at daniloff.com
Tue May 28 21:13:02 UTC 2002

Your reply gave me an idea to create PLUG members resume database.
What if we have some directory/database on PLUG server to store
PLUGers resumes who were laid off and desperate to find a new job.
This directory should be accessible by everybody over TCP/FTP.
So PLUG membership could serve as some kind of reference for potential
employers and benefit unemployed PLUG members.

Alex