[PLUG] Your Resume

Michael Smith codeyeti at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 14:34:10 UTC 2002

Um... can I put in for the position?  I've got 8 years in military
intelligence, speak Russian and Serbo-Croatian, have 2 years working for the
NSA.  My TS/SCI is expired but it should be trivial to get it reinstated.

Additionally, I have the tech skills to stay alive, and I've been living in
secrecy from my so-called former friends since August when they started a
big push to get me committed.

Sadly, though, I don't believe in assassinations/violence, so you'll have to
hire somebody else to do that part.  You usually can get some local meathead
to do it for dirt cheap.

--Mike

--
"Ask a Soviet engineer to design a pair of shoes and he'll come up with
something that looks like the boxes that the shoes came in; ask him to make