[PLUG] Your Resume

Michael Smith codeyeti at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 15:21:53 UTC 2002

TFF... the encoding is unreadable for me... I'm sitting at an Imac, not sure how
to view it.  *sigh* $some_useless_lame_excuse

And yes, transliteration sucks, but it's using a latin characterset, so it's
viewable.  It does mess up my brain a bit to work in it though.

Sounds like we should make an Espionage SIG or something comparable.  That way we
could all get together to discuss spy stuff in private, exchange contacts, talk
about dead letter drops, complain about Victor Suvorov.

Remember, the first rule of the Espionage SIG is that nobody talks about the
Espionage SIG.  Oh wait....

--Mike

--
"Ask a Soviet engineer to design a pair of shoes and he'll come up with something
that looks like the boxes that the shoes came in; ask him to make something that