[PLUG] MP3 Ripper

Richard Langis Jr. richard.langis at sun.com
Wed May 29 15:58:04 UTC 2002

Not to sound like a broken record, but the dependency issue below here
is *exactly* why I went to Debian from RH in the first place.

apt-get install abcde

would get me every package that was required for actually being able to
*use* abcde, and then install it.  Of course, my reasons for doing so
were more due to hardware limitations (no cd-rom) than anything else,
but I wouldn't dream of installing anything else on any new boxes.

But that's neither here nor there.  :)  Just my thoughts.

-R