[PLUG] Supermicro P3TDDE experiences?

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed May 29 21:42:19 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Jeff" == J Henshaw <jeff at jhenshaw.com> writes:

Jeff> Mr. Senior I have a full tower case setting right beside me for
Jeff> the last three years...  6 5 1/4 bays.  AT PS currently
Jeff> installed in it but that can be remedied.  It has big feet that
Jeff> swivel out underneath it.  Is this what you are looking for?

That could potentially work.

But beyond the current crisis, I am interested in where people like to
go locally for cases.

I am leaning towards another AOpen HX08 at the moment.  I am staring
at the guts of one right now (my "work" machine).  I might even swap
out another one of the office machines (drawback being that our
firewall is currently in the box, so it would mean some network
downtime while I get it into the other box).

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible