[PLUG] Your Resume

Alex Daniloff alex at daniloff.com
Wed May 29 23:37:41 UTC 2002

Hey,
You've got it completely wrong.

First expression was:

Blabbering (or bragging) about something is not the same as carring
heavy bags (or performing a difficult tasks).

American analogy: Talk is cheap

The second:

Make up your story but don't over do it.

The third:

Everybody talks about what he doesn't have.

The last one actually came from China.

Alex

> Michael Smith wrote:
> > TFF... the encoding is unreadable for me... I'm sitting at an
Imac, not sure how