[PLUG] MWVLUG Second Meeting Announcement

D. Cooper Stevenson cooper at linux-enterprise.net
Thu May 30 04:19:43 UTC 2002

                   M E E T I N G  A N N O U N C E M E N T

WHEN:     Saturday June 1, 2002
          1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

WHERE:    P.E.A.K
          1600 SW Western
          Corvallis, OR

AGENDA:   1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.  Newbie Hour

          2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.  Group Business

          2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.  ``In The News''

          3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.  Presentation--Bynari Insight Server

          4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.  Klaudfelter's

UPDATE:   This month Don Hammer--Network Administrator for Evanite Fiber
Corporation--will be on hand to talk about Bynari's Insight Server; a
drop-in replacement for Microsoft Exchange! His very timely presentation
is just what the doctor ordered as more companies look to alternatives
for their IT infrastructure!

Special kudos also to P.E.A.K./Castco Communications for their
continuing support for our group! Thanks!