[PLUG] MP3 Ripper

Sean Whitney sean_whitney at bigfoot.com
Thu May 30 06:28:36 UTC 2002

Well the reason that I liked this option is because my mp3 ripper is a
headless machine, that's also my file server.  So running a gui (even
remotely) wasn't something I wanted to do.

Well it all works now except that the files are owned by root and not
readable by anyone, I'll have to figure out a fix for that.

Sean

On Wednesday 29 May 2002 02:41, you hammered at the keyboard:

--
Human beings were created by water to transport it uphill.