[PLUG] RE: Steve Duin's column of 5/21/02

Ed Sawicki ed at alcpress.com
Thu May 30 17:34:36 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 10:15, Miller, Jeremy wrote:
> OK, here's my summary of this argument, as far as I can tell:
>
> Ted thinks it isn't happening fast enough for various reasons, and wants a
> mass migration done NOW.  And feels quite strongly about it.

The problem is that Ted says different things in different forums.
He was very critical and insulting of those of us who organized
Linux demonstrations for educators last month. He called us idiots.
When we tried to respond to his criticisms in the forum that he
apparently controls, he censored our comments.

I think the only truly good ideas are Ted's ideas - in his mind
anyway.

Ed