[PLUG] RE: Steve Duin's column of 5/21/02

mashanti at voaor.org mashanti at voaor.org
Fri May 31 00:17:00 UTC 2002

On 30 May 2002, Russell Senior wrote:

> Malaika> Unfortunately, today was the first day that she really paid
> Malaika> attention to the posts.  You can perhaps imagine my
> Malaika> embarrassment when she presented me with printer copies of
> Malaika> this thread!
>
> Russell> I am curious what she claimed to infer from her reading.

	I am certain that it was the seeming lack of professionalism, the
language and the discussion back and forth about whether the post was OT
or not, what constitutes OT...
	It is sometimes difficult to explain how helpful and supportive
the list has been.  Our agency is relatively conservative and not one to
take plunges that contradict business norms.  So far, MS products have
been proven stable etc., etc., etc.
	I have been planting seeds here and there for about two years and
have been getting a bit closer.  Again, perhaps I made in error with the
invitation in the first place...?

malaika