[PLUG] Vulgarity: Was: Steve Duin's column of 5/21/02

Carla Schroder pluglist at bratgrrl.com
Fri May 31 04:56:07 UTC 2002

Exactly right. Notice how the loudest cries for "free speech" come from the
obnoxious ones. Never about using that freedom to behave in a civil manner.

Your point about what you say may come back to haunt you is 100% right on.
When I refer out, I don't refer my good customers to cranky rude people.

As you said, it's a mistake to think of this as a private clubhouse. There's
nothing private about it.

Carla