[PLUG] SDRAM PC-100 question

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at attbi.com
Fri Nov 1 08:05:55 UTC 2002

I went through this a few weeks ago for my 2 year old Athlon Thunderbird
system. I didn't have any problems finding another SDRAM 128MB PC-100
DIMM. They're quite cheap now if you look around. I wasn't sure if my
MSI mobo could handle a mix of PC-100/PC-133 so I played it safe and
got the PC-100 memory.

Tony