[PLUG] Searching the archives

Benjamin Prew bprew at logiccloud.com
Sat Nov 2 22:18:45 UTC 2002

Hey,

I wanted to look through the archives today for a question I had with
rpmfind and I was wondering if there was any way to search the
archives?  I poked around pdxlinux.org and I was only able to look
through each month sorted by thread,date,author,etc... Other then
downloading the entire archive (~34m) and searching it myself, I
couldn't find anything...

Thanks

PS my rpmfind question was: I get this error:
rpmFetchDistribList: failed to grab distrib list
URI:http://rpmfind.net/linux/RDF/resources/distribs/metadata.rdf

I tried to go there manually, and the distribs directory doesn't exist
on the server.  Is there some config setting I should be using, or not
using as the case may be... I have rpmfind 1.8

--
Ben
http://www.logiccloud.com