[PLUG] Red Hat Road Tour - Portland Schedule

Paul Nelson pnelson at riverdale.k12.or.us
Mon Nov 4 03:15:44 UTC 2002

Hello Folks,

The Red Hat Road Tour 2002 will be in Portland for the weekend of
November 15-18. There are several planned events, open to all...

http://k12linux.org/roadtour/

Friday - 15th - BridgePort Brew Pub, 7:00 - 10:00
Red Hat Road Tour Round Table "State of Linux in America" from the guys
who just crossed the country in a giant red motor home to see it. Open
to all but limited to the first 200. (Or at least 200 at one time.)

Saturday - 16th - Riverdale High School, Linux Clinic 11:00 - 5:00
Hands on workshop for installing Linux and making it do what you want it
to. Our clinics are always busy and fun but this one will be WILD!

Monday - 18th - Riverdale High School (location may change) 9am - 11am
K-20 Open Source in EDU Round Table, Where are we, where are we going?
Please contact me if you're planning on coming to this event. I need a
head count as we may need a larger space.

All events are free and open to all.
;-) Paul
Paul Nelson .............................. pnelson at riverdale.k12.or.us
Riverdale High School .................. http://hs.riverdale.k12.or.us