[PLUG] sometimes, it just works

Joshua Hoblitt jhoblitt at ifa.hawaii.edu
Thu Nov 7 03:31:17 UTC 2002

Or you could just use gnome-terminal and your mouse. :)

I've used both Cisco and Netgear pcmcia cards without issue under linux.  If your interested in war driving the ORiNOCO cards seem to have the best application support.

Cheers,

-J

--
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." -- Mark Twain