[PLUG] xfree86 and 2 video cards

Cooper Stevenson cooper at linux-enterprise.net
Mon Nov 11 05:53:03 UTC 2002

Roby,

If it makes you feel any better, I have found more ways *not* to
configure X than perhaps may be statistically possible!

This is probably a resolution/refresh issue. Try a lower resolution like
``640x480'' first and work your way from there.

Also, ppost your /var/log/XFree86.0.log file. That would be very
helpfull.

-Cooper