[PLUG] M841LR mobo under Linux --> Partially Solved

Russell Evans revans at e-z.net
Wed Nov 13 06:36:38 UTC 2002

ftp://ftp.smlink.com/Update/linux/unsupported/README
http://www.modem-help.co.uk/help/webboy.html#winmodem

I thought you used SuSE? If so, in 8.1 I think this is the package
Intel-v92ham - Driver for Intel's v92 HaM modem
This package includes the drivers and configuration tools for the Intel HaM
Modem with MD563X-HaM V.90 chipset.It is a controllerless modem and so
sometimes called a "winmodem" (or in this case a linmodem).
This is not completely free sofware!. Please read the license agreement in
/usr/share/doc/packages/Intel-v92ham/license.txt
As this driver is binary only, please note, that SuSE can offer no installation
support for this modems!!

Thank you
Russell