[PLUG] PLUG-org - Call for attendance.

Russell Evans revans at e-z.net
Wed Nov 13 06:57:16 UTC 2002

Is this anything someone who is not interested in change should watch? I don't
understand what a sub-group means as it pertains to PLUG. Is this sub-group
speaking for itself or is it assuming a voice for all the PLUG? If it is
speaking for itself why is it under the PLUG umbrella?

Thank you
Russell

http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/brian/brian-07.htm

REG:
Listen. If you really wanted to join the P.F.J., you'd have to really hate the
Romans.
BRIAN:
I do!
REG:
Oh, yeah? How much?
BRIAN:
A lot!
REG:
Right. You're in. Listen. The only people we hate more than the Romans are the
fucking Judean People's Front.
P.F.J.:
Yeah...
JUDITH:
Splitters.
P.F.J.:
Splitters...
FRANCIS:
And the Judean Popular People's Front.
P.F.J.:
Yeah. Oh, yeah. Splitters. Splitters...
LORETTA:
And the People's Front of Judea.
P.F.J.:
Yeah. Splitters. Splitters...
REG:
What?
LORETTA:
The People's Front of Judea. Splitters.
REG:
We're the People's Front of Judea!
LORETTA:
Oh. I thought we were the Popular Front.
REG:
People's Front! C-huh.
FRANCIS:
Whatever happened to the Popular Front, Reg?
REG:
He's over there.
P.F.J.:
Splitter!