[PLUG] Postfix Issues - RESOLVED

Richard Langis richard.langis at sun.com
Wed Nov 13 18:14:21 UTC 2002

Thanks Rob, I checked the perms, they looked okay.

I was pretty sure that the post-install script was the evildoer, so I
went over to postfix.org and grabbed the source to the latest release.
Unpacked it, found the post-install script and copied it over to my
postfix directory.  Backed up the old one, and made the new one executable.

Ran 'post-install create-missing', and it finished without errors.

Restarted Postfix, no problems.

*shrug*

I don't know why Postfix picked on me last night, but it works now.

Thanks for the tips guys.

-R