[PLUG] PLUG-org - Call for attendance.

Russell Evans revans at e-z.net
Wed Nov 13 19:31:57 UTC 2002

This sucks, we are forced into this even if we think it is a bad idea. How can
a sub group get together and say we're changing things without the whole group
first giving them the authority? Where did the authority for this sub group
come from? http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_sounds/hg/repress.wav

Can we have a open vote on this first to see if anyone wants to change the way
PLUG runs?  If this was discussed at a meeting and everyone voted there for
this then I think there should have been a write in vote as well. It should
have been well announced on plug-announce with out being part of a meeting
announcement as well.

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_scripts/peasant.txt

Woman:"Order", eh, 'oo does 'e think 'e is?

Arthur: I am your king!

Woman:Well I didn't vote for you!

Arthur: You don't vote for kings!

Woman:Well 'ow'd you become king then?

(holy music up)

Arthur: The Lady of the Lake-- her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite,

held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by

divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur.  THAT is why

I am your king!

Man:(laughingly) Listen: Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords

is no basis for a system of government!  Supreme executive power

derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some... farcical

aquatic ceremony!

Arthur: (yelling) BE QUIET!

Man:You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some

watery tart threw a sword at you!!

Arthur: (coming forward and grabbing the man) Shut *UP*!

Man:I mean, if I went 'round, saying I was an emperor, just because some

moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Arthur: (throwing the man around) Shut up, will you, SHUT UP!

Man:Aha!  Now we see the violence inherent in the system!

Thank you
Russell