[PLUG] Fw: Re: [Taclug-General] Portland RH stop

Russell Evans revans at e-z.net
Wed Nov 13 22:14:02 UTC 2002

Anyone know if there are other groups that are coming? Are there any disabled
people that need help with downtown? The pub does have an elevator for the
second floor, but the area the pub is in, is not wheelchair friendly. Some
curbs have ramps around the newer construction but where the pub is, is pretty
old. Train tracks, cobble stone, lots of construction, small sidewalks, and not
much if and handicapped parking. Let me know if I can help.

Thank you
Russell