[PLUG] PLUG-org - Call for attendance.

Percival, Ray Ray.Percival at summit.fiserv.com
Thu Nov 14 00:27:41 UTC 2002

Damn straight

-----Original Message-----
From: Russ Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 4:27 PM
To: plug at lists.pdxlinux.org
Subject: Re: [PLUG] PLUG-org - Call for attendance.

* Richard Langis <richard.langis at sun.com> [2002-11-13 14:34]:
> Unfortunately, your questions will probably go unanswered, because...
>
> Russ Johnson wrote:
> >* Karl M. Hegbloom <karlheg at pdxlinux.org> [2002-11-13 11:09]:
>
> **
> >>Please follow up on plug-org.
> **

I realized that when I posted it. However, I also realize that these are
the types of questions that *SHOULD* be answered BEFORE discussions
start about what the origanization should look like.

You don't start a company with a statement like, "OK, I'm CEO of *blah*
company, now, what do we do?"

I have this distinct impression of folks running off behind a curtain,
making plans, instituting changes, and then coming back to tell us what
changes have been made. All before we've decided if those changes needed
to be made in the first place.

Who knows, it might be a good idea to make the changes. It just seems to
me that we're on step 5 already, and steps 1-4 haven't been taken yet.
Sort of like running make before you run ./configure or tar.

--
Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

Beauty is skin deep; ugly goes right to the bone -- Murphy's Laws on Sex n°48