[PLUG] PLUG-org - Call for attendance.

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Thu Nov 14 01:41:50 UTC 2002

Don> Uhmm, the PLUG website doesn't have a link for signing up to the
Don> PLUG-ORG list.

Russell> This might not be germane to your remark, but there _is_ a
Russell> URL in the footer of every PLUG message that ought to point
Russell> someone in the right direction.

Heh, I said "ought"! ;-)  It was there last night, really it was.  I
used it to subscribe.

--
Russell Senior         ``I've seen every kind of critter God ever made,
seniorr at aracnet.com      and I ain't never seen a meaner, lower, more