[PLUG] Linux = Unix?

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Thu Nov 14 23:50:32 UTC 2002

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 14:53, Wil Cooley wrote:
> Brian Beattie wrote:
> >
> > Unix systems I have worked on.
> >
> > UNIX Edition 6
> > UNIX Edition 7
> > BSD 2.9, 2.10
> > BSD 4.1c
> > PWB
> > System III
> > System V rel 2
> > System V rel 2.2
> > System V rel 4
> > SUN OS
> > Solaris
> > HP/UX
> > BSD/OS
> > FreeBSD
> > OpenBSD
> > Linux
>
> What, no NeXTSTEP, OSF/1/Digital UNIX/Tru64, SCO OpenServer, Novell/SCO
> UnixWare, Microsoft/SCO Xenix, IRIX, DG-UX, AIX, A-UX, Dynix or NetBSD?
>   And you call yourself a man!

Thanks for the reminder, add Dynix/PTX I don't count AIX as UNIX :)

--
Brian Beattie            | Having had the honor of being selected
beattie at beattie-home.net | for a Resource Action by my former employer,
                         | it is my pleasure to announce my immediate
www.beattie-home.net     | availability, contract or permanent.
Embedded Systems, Linux/Unix internals Software Engineer