[PLUG] perl question

Matt Whiteley matt-whiteley at attbi.com
Fri Nov 15 00:28:33 UTC 2002

I am trying to rename a bunch of files in a directory into a consecutive
pattern.  That was pretty easy, however I am trying to name them in
order of the mtime of the file.  I have been messing around with
File::stat, but this is above my knowledge of perl.  I am reading the
llama book now but this problem just cropped up.  I also was reading the
man perlfunc pages.  If one of you more talented types could help me out
or point me in a different direction it would be greatly appreciated.
Looking forward to meeting a bunch of you tomorrow.

thanks,
--
Matt Whiteley <matt-whiteley at attbi.com>