[PLUG] A response to a way to have time based Internet access

Russell Evans revans at e-z.net
Sun Nov 17 06:29:22 UTC 2002

A while back, I believe there was a post on one of these lists, for a way to
easily setup time based internet access. There was, IIRC, one reply to that
post that stated it was possible via iptables but didn't provide an easy to use
tool to do this. The following is a floppy based router that seems to provide
the functionality asked for.

This is the time based access documentation for the tool.
http://www.bbiagent.net/en/docs/explorer/300.htm

This is the project home.
http://www.bbiagent.net/en/index.html

I have no experience with this and only came across it searching freshmeat for
another tool.

Thank you
Russell