[PLUG] Evolution 1.2

Jon Jacob jon at manymoons.net
Sun Nov 17 15:36:16 UTC 2002

I did a normal update direct from Ximian and I also had problems.  Minor
compared to yours.  At first, my mail addresses disappeared but I got
them back (I forget how at the moment), but my inbox folder -- and only
my inbox folder -- is not threading properly.

Look for bug updates soon, I would think.

--
Jon Jacob <jon at manymoons.net>