[PLUG] LinkSys WPC11 Wireless Card and Redhat 7.3

Jon Jacob jon at manymoons.net
Mon Nov 18 05:12:55 UTC 2002

Well, thanks to you Keith, I am ever closer to my goal of actually get
it to work.  I am having serious doubts about the tag line on the
product that says "Instant Wireless".

Anyway, I installed the RRMs as you suggested and I now get the wlan0
showing on ifconfig but when I try and ping the closest machine on my
local network, I get a network unreachable message.  How can I test to
see if there is a signal there?  My access point has worked in the past.