[PLUG] linuxfromscratch needs a home

alan alan at clueserver.org
Mon Nov 18 14:00:37 UTC 2002

I hosted one of their mirros for a while.

They EAT bandwidth.  Instead of putting pointers to  usable tarballs for
the stuff you need, they host it all there. Double-plus ungood.

A very cool project though.  Not certain if I like the copyright
requirements for contributors.  (Basically the autor of the site claims
all copyrights.  Or did the last time I looked.)