[PLUG] Wireless D-link PCI card

Bob bob at bmtsolutions.com
Mon Nov 18 23:10:45 UTC 2002

On Sunday 17 November 2002 16:10, Mark Wills wrote:
> From what I've been able to gather none of the 22Mb/s cards have Linux
> driver support. These use a TI chipset, not the Prism2 chipset so common in
> most of the other cards. I've heard the 22Mb/s access points can talk to 11
> Mb/s cards. If you haven't read through
> http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/ yet you may want to
> give it a try.
>
> Mark

Thanks Mark,
I missed your posting.  You are correct though  I did not come to this
conclusion, on the driver support, until early this morning. I wish I did not
miss your post I could have same myself some time. I ordered another card
that uses the Prism2 chipset.    I hope the card I just order will have a
smooth install.

Thanks for helping out.